Unless otherwise indicated, the attorneys of this Firm are Not Certified by the California Board of Legal Specialization in the areas of practice listed on their biographies.
The materials on this website are provided for informational purposes only. The materials on this website are not intended to be, nor should they be interpreted as legal advice or opinion. The reader should not consider this information to be an invitation to an attorney-client relationship, should not rely on the information presented here for any purpose, and should always seek the legal advice of counsel in the appropriate jurisdiction.
Transmission and receipt of the information in this site and/or communication with the Firm via email or telephone regarding the possibility of representation or any other matter is not intended to solicit or create, and does not create an attorney-client relationship between the Firm and any person or entity.
No recipients of content from this website, client or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting based on any content included in this website without seeking appropriate legal or other professional advice.
No attorney/client relationship is created until the firm and the client sign a Fee Agreement that specifically describes the nature of the representation.
TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION
Electronic mail or other communications through this site or otherwise to the Firm or any of its lawyers in connection with a matter for which we do not already represent you may not be treated as privileged or confidential.
If you choose to contact us or communicate in any way through this website, you should be aware that any information transmitted electronically may not be secure. As such, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide us over the web. You understand that any information that you provide us through the website is done at your own risk. That being said, our use of any online payment processing services include a secure encryption to protect sensitive information.
Please do not communicate anything other than publicly known facts or general questions. Do not discuss confidential information until an attorney/client relationship is formed.
The content of this website contains general information and my not reflect current legal developments. Such content is designed only to give general information on the developments actually covered. It is not intended to be a comprehensive summary of recent developments in the law, treat exhaustively the subjects covered, provide legal advice or render a legal opinion. Since the law is constantly changing and since the law will vary based on different facts and circumstance, statements on this website regarding the status of a given law or legal issue may not be current or applicable to your particular situation. You should not take any action based on the information on this website.
Although this website may be view from any of the 50 United States of America and territories, as well as any country, the Firm primarily practices in the State of California. Lawyers named in the website may not be authorized to practice law except in jurisdictions where the Firm maintains offices.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT:
If you choose to contact us through this website, the Firm collects your Name, Email Address, Phone Number, and any other information you choose to provide us in the “Comments” section.
Personally Identifiable Information: This includes your name, phone number, email address, and any other information that is specifically personal to you that you enter into the “Comments” section in your communications to us through this website. The only information we collect is information that you chose to provide us. For example, if you click “contact us” and fill out the form, we may collect your name and e-mail address so that we can respond to your communication. We also collect your e-mail address for our newsletter purposes.
- We will never ask you for your social security number or password and you should never send such secure information to us through the “Contact Us” function.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Information regarding how many times you visit specific pages of our website, data regarding mouse click history and your IP address. The website automatically recognizes and stores some information about your “click patterns.”
- Log Files & Pixels: Like most web site servers, we may use log files to collect non-personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to: browser type, city location, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and the number of clicks, etc. We may also use Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels. These files are used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement through the site and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Log Files are not linked to personally identifiable information. We may share non-personally identifiable information with our affiliates and publicly at conferences or workshops, in articles, advertisements, and guest contributions.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION:
Personally Identifiable information: Primarily, we may use your personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
- To deliver newsletters.
- To deliver notification of educational services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To complete any transaction or service requested BY YOU through our website.
- To contact you in response to an inquiry from you.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We use non-personally identifiable information to determine how the website can better serve you and to analyze the data about visits to the website. This includes trying to make the website content more interesting for visitors.
HOW WE STORE COLLECTED INFORMATION:
For now, your information is stored on a secure hard-drive owned by Us or on the secure servers of any of our marketing affiliates. If we move your personally identifiable information to a third-party server, it will be in a secure environment within a locked facility.
HOW WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- Our Marketing Purposes: We may share this personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information with our third-party affiliates, such as a marketing professional or an email listserve service that provides us with email services.
- Internally: This information is also available to all employees, agents and independent contractors of the Firm.
- To Serve You: We may share this personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information with our third-party affiliates, such as a marketing professional or an email listserv services in order to contact you regarding updates, webinars or free educational programs. We may also use third-party affiliates such as marketing professionals to respond to requests from you.
- Legal Compliance: We will also share personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information in order to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or property, including the rights and property of The Firm.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: If, as part of any corporate reorganization process, including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships and sales of our assets.
- Joint Ventures: We do not currently provide any joint ventures with your information although we may contact you to notify you that we are working with a joint venture.
- Sale of Information: We do not sell your information.
If you do not want your information stored by us, please do not submit any information to us. If you provide your information to use and then later request it not be stored, please contact us at the below email address. If you need to update your information that we store, please contact us at the below email address. If you receive a communication from us and would prefer not to receive such a communication, please notify the sender. We will make reasonable efforts to honor your requests within a reasonable amount of time.
The content of this website contains general information and may not reflect current legal developments. Such content is designed only to give general information on the developments actually covered. It is not intended to be a comprehensive summary of recent developments in the law, treat exhaustively the subjects covered, provide legal advice or render a legal opinion. The law is constantly changing and laws will vary based on different facts and circumstances. Therefore, statements on this website regarding the status of a given law or legal issue may not be current or applicable to your particular situation. You should not take any action based on the information in this website.
The Firm assumes no responsibility for computer viruses resulting from use of our website. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the Firm be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this website, even if the Firm has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Firm and its members, managers, officers, employees, agents and the assigns of same, from and against any and all loss, costs, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses), claims, damages and liabilities related to or associated with your use of the web site and any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you.
By accessing this website, you agree that any disputes or matters arising out of or related to your viewing or use of this website shall be governed under the laws of the State of without regard to the conflict of laws.
We’re committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
This website endeavors to conform to level Double-A of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines will help make the web more user-friendly for all people.
This site has been built using code compliant with W3C standards for HTML and CSS. The site displays correctly in current browsers and using standards compliant HTML/CSS code means any future browsers will also display it correctly.
While it strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website.
We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility. In the meantime, should you experience any difficulty in accessing the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We do not target our website to children under the age of 13. We also do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from any child under the age of 13 without parental consent. If we are made aware of any such breach, we will delete any information associated with anyone under the age of 13.
The Firm may change these policies at any time without written notice. The changes will become effective upon posting of the changes to the website.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on May 6, 2020.